Collection and use of personal information
We collect certain information when you sign-up on our site, including such things as your name, email address, telephone number, date of birth, country of residence, date of birth, occupation and areas of interest. This information is used for the following purposes:
- to send you emails with information about third-party offers, including free samples, prize draws, and free trials, etc.;
- to enter you into contests and notify you if you have won;
- to determine which offers are most relevant to you (e.g., based on date of birth, country of residence, occupation and areas of interest).
We collect and analyze information about how you interact with our emails (e.g., opens and clicks) to better tailor the future communications that we send to you.
Our site also uses "cookies", which are text files placed in your internet browser that contain non-identifying information, such as internet protocol (IP) addresses and browsing behaviour. Cookies may be used to assist in analyzing website traffic in order to improve the user experience on our site.
Disclosure of personal information
Aggregated, non-personal information is shared with advertisers to assist in purchasing decisions and to analyze results from advertising campaigns.wecomparethis.com will only share your personal information with advertisers (e.g., name, email address) after notifying you and obtaining your express consent.
We may also disclose personal information for the following purposes:
(1) in response to a court order, warrant or request from a law enforcement agency;
(2) to enforce thewecomparethis.comTerms & Conditions or to protect our rights; or
(3) to protect the safety of members of the public and users of the service.
You can unsubscribe from receiving communications from us by clicking the "unsubscribe" link provided at the bottom of all FreeStuff.Website emails, or by contacting our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website and the emails that we send provide links to third-party websites. Also, our site may allow you to subscribe to receive offers directly from third-party companies in addition.
we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of third-party companies.
Please refer to the privacy policies of third-party companies for information about how they collect, use and disclose personal information.
Onlinebestsellers has in place administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the security of your personal information, including the following:
- Access to data is restricted to those employees who require access;
- Servers are located in a physically controlled area;
- Data is transferred over an encrypted connection; and
- Systems are regularly tested for security vulnerabilities and updated as necessary.
We transfer and store personal information on servers located outside of your country.
As such, we may be required to provide law enforcement agencies in foreign jurisdictions with access to personal information. Please contact our Privacy Officer for more information about the jurisdictions in which we store personal information.
Access to personal information and how to contact us.